24 September 2006

Make Most Income from Adsense Clicks - Ad Placement Tips

You will read a lot about attracting high paying keywords – and the ads to go with them – to your Adsense site. That is a clever and often complex technique. Here is an article explaining some simple steps you can take today to stop the low paying ads appearing on your site and improve the ratio of high paying ads that you receive..
'I tried using the Competitive Ad Filter feature of Google Adsense and my earnings per day tripled overnight! I still get the same number of clicks, but the amount I get per click increased 3x! Read how to do it here

1 Comments:

At 7:54 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Great article. There a lot tips in your blog and I hope I can monetize my blog with Google Adsense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Blog Front Page <