30 November 2006

Internet Business Qualifications

Did you know that you can now study online for an accredited qualification to show all the skills you have gained from setting up your own website or blog? I have just enrolled for this type of course myself, and although I am nominally enrolled at a bricks and mortar establishment, I will actually be studying at an online college with a real tutor who contacts me by email. The range of courses that you can take is huge - it encompasses graduate courses in Business studies, Information Technology, even Psychology. I recommend this method of business learning for anyone who wants to improve their skills and reputation. It is available in dozens of countries and you no longer need to live close to a seat of learning in order to study.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Blog Front Page <