20 April 2007

Neat promotion

Making your business stand out from the rest is the key to successful marketing. Custom Imprinted Promotional Products are popular and can be very effective. I use the promotional key fob from the local auto repairer all the time. It is useful, well designed and carries their phone number. I do not use pointless or badly designed promo items. I would be happy if I was given a pair of 'talking sole' flip flops. I only heard about these today and I'm desperate to get some. They are die-cut on the sole with the chosen promotional copy, so as the happy wearer walks along a sandy beach the advertising phrase appears over and over again on the wet sand. I would happily act as the walking billboard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Blog Front Page <